Manchester United have come in for huge criticism following their poor start to the season.
United have failed to land major off-season transfer targets and are eager to add reinforcements.
The start of Erik ten Hag's tenure as manager has been hugely disappointing, with back-to-back Premier League defeats.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD TURN TO VARDY TO SOLVE STRIKER ISSUES
Manchester United are considering a bid for Leicester City forward Jamie Vardy to solve their striker conundrum, claims The Athletic.
The Red Devils have endured a frustrating transfer window and have only netted once in their opening two league games.
Vardy is among a number of targets United are keen on, having also been linked with Barcelona's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, according to The Sun.
– TalkSPORT claims Manchester United are getting close to a €50 million (£42m) deal for Atletico Madrid's Brazilian forward Matheus Cunha. The 23-year-old joined Atletico from Hertha Berlin last year on a five-year deal.
– Chelsea are closing in on a deal for Inter's Cesare Casadei, according to Calciomercato. Inter have set their asking price at €15m (£12.5m) plus €5m in bonuses, which the Blues are edging closer to meet. The deal may aid Romelu Lukaku in sealing a permanent switch to the Nerazzurri.
– Talks are ongoing between Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus on agreeing on a move for Leandro Paredes, reports Fabrizio Romano. Personal terms have been agreed between the Argentinian and the Bianconeri on a long-term deal.
– Wolves will sign Portuguese midfielder Matheus Nunes for a club-record fee of €45m (£38m) plus €5m in add-ons from Sporting CP, according to Record. Liverpool, West Ham and Manchester City had been tracking Nunes.
– Diario Sport claims Barcelona may be willing to let Samuel Umtiti exit as a free agent amid interest from various unnamed clubs. Umtiti, who is contracted at Camp Nou until 2026, has struggled with injuries during his time at the Blaugrana.