On this week’s Football Crazy, the ice grows thinner under Julen Lopetegui as Sergio Ramos fights for control of the locker room, medical evidence suggests Lionel Messi possesses a human skeleton, Genoa show Juventus that nobody’s perfect, and Jose Mourinho is actually the victim for once.
Plus, Thierry Henry’s unforgiving first day, Wayne Rooney and Zlatan Ibrahimovic get into the spirit of play-off season, Mauro Icardi has the final say on Milan derby day, and Atleti’s Slovenian wall doesn’t crack at the Cerámica.
- beIN SPORTS: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Kevin Egan: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Kay Murray: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Des Norris Twitter
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ramos Apologizes After Training Ground Bust-Up
- Isco: Sacking Lopetegui Would Be Crazy
- Messi Injured as Barca Beat Sevilla
- No Ronaldo or Messi in Clasico
- Oblak Stars as Atleti Scrape Point at Villarreal
- Valladolid Continue Purple Patch by Beating Betis
- Mourinho Accepts Chelsea's Apology
- Monaco Fall to Strasbourg on Henry Debut
- Ronaldo Breaks European Scoring Record