Cristiano Ronaldo's future has been widely discussed this off-season.
The 36-year-old five-time Ballon d'Or winner has only one more year on his existing Juventus contract.
Ronaldo has been linked with several suitors among Europe's elite clubs as well as a switch to MLS after Juve failed to win the 2020-21 Serie A title.
TOP STORY - RONALDO SET TO EXTEND JUVE STAY
Cristiano Ronaldo is set to remain with Juventus amid talk of a new cut-price deal, reports Gazzetta dello Sport.
The Portugal international has attracted interest from Paris Saint-Germain and former club Manchester United this off-season.
However, Ronaldo is close to extending his Juve stay with a fresh one-year contract, taking a pay cut.
– Manchester City are determined to sign Aston Villa's Jack Grealish, according to The Athletic, although the Birmingham Mail claims the England winger is expected to sign a new deal at Villa Park.
– The Sun reports Inter are ramping up their bid to sign Arsenal full-back Hector Bellerin on a one-year loan deal with the option of a permanent switch.
– Real Madrid have not received any offers for Gareth Bale, who is expected to remain in the Spanish capital for another season, according to Mundo Deportivo.
– Goal claims Juventus have had their initial €30million offer for Manuel Locatelli rejected by Sassuolo, who have a higher price in mind.
– Arsenal are set to land Brighton's Ben White, having agreed to a deal in principle, worth around £50m, reports The Athletic.