Could Harry Kane land in Paris?
With Kylian Mbappe tipped to join Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly eyeing replacements.
Mauricio Pochettino has a familiar face in mind…
TOP STORY – POCH WANTS KANE IF MBAPPE LEAVES
Paris Saint-Germain head coach Mauricio Pochettino wants to sign Tottenham striker Harry Kane, according to El Chiringuito de Jugones.
That is if PSG star Kylian Mbappe leaves the Ligue 1 champions for LaLiga holders Real Madrid.
Pochettino coached Kane for five years at Tottenham before he was sacked by Spurs in November 2019.
- Sky Sport Germany claims Bayern Munich star David Alaba will not decide on his future until he has spoken to Barcelona. Marca reported that Madrid had struck a deal to sign Alaba on a free transfer at the end of the season. However, Alaba is reportedly holding out for Barca as the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United and PSG try to lure the Austria international.
- Martin Odegaard has asked to leave Madrid on loan due to his lack of game time, reports Marca and Diario AS.
- Romelu Lukaku has no intention of leaving Inter for City, says Express Sport. Lukaku spent two years at United before moving to Italy in 2019. Pep Guardiola's City have also been linked with Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland amid doubts over Sergio Aguero's future.
- Mundo Deportivo claims Manchester City defender Eric Garcia could join Barca this month or at the end of the season.
- Milan are eyeing Barca's Junior Firpo on loan, while Serie A rivals Napoli are also interested, according to Calciomercato.
- Eurosport reports Tottenham are looking to prise Danny Ings away from Southampton. Ings is reportedly stalling on a new contract as he eyes a Champions League club.