France forward Anthony Martial's future at Manchester United is unclear.
The 25-year-old is struggling to fit into United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's plans.
Martial signed a five-year deal with United in 2019, meaning he is contracted until 2024.
TOP STORY – MARTIAL FREE TO LEAVE IN JANUARY
Martial will be free to leave United in the January transfer window with Barcelona an option, according to Eurosport.
Red Devils officials have given Martial's representatives the green light to explore his options, although he is understood to be willing to remain in the Premier League.
Cash-strapped Barcelona are willing to take a chance on Martial who has fallen down the pecking order at Old Trafford with Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival along with competition from Mason Greenwood and Edinson Cavani.
- Dean Henderson is pushing for a loan move away from United in January, according to The Sun. Henderson has lost the battle with David de Gea for the number one shirt at Old Trafford.
- TeamTalk claims Manchester City are keeping an eye on Real Sociedad's Spain international forward Mikel Oyarzabal.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has set his sights on signing Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi in the January transfer window, reports the Daily Express.
- The Daily Star claims that there is a "special release clause" in Chelsea target Matthijs De Ligt 's contract with Juventus that becomes active in mid-2022.
- United are monitoring Milan's Franck Kessie, who they see as a potential replacement for Paul Pogba, claims The Sun.