Not a window goes by where Sergej Milinkovic-Savic's name does not emerge in transfer speculation.
The 27-year-old's contract expires at the end of the 2023-24 season, but Juventus are keen to move on the long sought-after Lazio midfielder.
The Serbia international has only progressed under Maurizio Sarri, attracting reported interest from the Turn giant.
Milinkovic-Savic's agent Mateja Kezman has commenced talks with Juventus over a possible transfer from Lazio, according to Calciomercato.
The Serbian midfielder has long been a weak area since their appearance in the Champions League final in 2015, and multiple coaches in that period have not been conducive for personnel.
Lazio president Claudio Lotito famously placed an initial €100million value on Milinkovic-Savic, but it has reportedly dropped to €70m. It is perceived that price tag is still too steep a figure for Juventus, as a consequence of compatriot Dusan Vlahovic's signing in January.
It is believed that Lazio would be open to players in return as part of a packaged deal.
- Manchester United and Arsenal have joined the race to sign Benfica striker Darwin Nunez, the Mirror reports.
- Erling Haaland has dismissed interest from Manchester United, believing it does not meet the Norwegian striker's ambitions, according to ESPN.
- Paris Saint-Germain is in talks to sign Chelsea forward Romelu Lukaku, only a year after he joined the London club from Inter, per the Sun.
- Roma is interested in signing Aston Villa midfielder Douglas Luiz, Calciomercato is reporting.
- Spanish international Marco Asensio is expected to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season, per Mundo Deportivo, with Milan and Tottenham interested.