WATCH MUTV club channel 24/7 via CONNECT | 2-week free trial
The 29-year-old forward, who recently became Spurs' all-time leading scorer, is out of contract in 2024.
Kane has previously spoken about his desire to contend for silverware and almost joined Manchester City in 2021.
The Manchester United bosses have sanctioned a potential £80million deal for Tottenham striker Harry Kane, reports the Daily Star.
United is ready to ramp up its interest in the England captain, who has interest from Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Chelsea.
The report claims United hope to get the jump on their rivals and open up talks soon, with a view to having a deal agreed with Kane within weeks.
– The Times reports Bayern Munich wants to sign Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount who previously worked with the German champion's new boss Thomas Tuchel.
– Arsenal is circling for Eintracht Frankfurt's Danish midfielder Jesper Lindstrom who may be available for €30m, reports Sport1.
– The Mirror claims Liverpool has joined the battle to sign Evan Ndicka from Eintracht Frankfurt as a free agent in the off-season.
– Barcelona may cash in on Samuel Umtiti's revival on loan at Lecce and look to recoup a transfer fee this off-season according to SPORT.
– Sky Italy claims former Real Madrid boss and France World Cup winner Zinedine Zidane is on Tottenham's shortlist to replace Conte, along with Mauricio Pochettino, Julian Nagelsmann and Luis Enrique.