Zinedine Zidane's career as head coach of Real Madrid looks set to come to an end after a trophy-less 2020-21 season.
Madrid finished as runners-up in LaLiga, while they were knocked out in the Champions League semi-finals and exited in the last 32 of the Copa del Rey.
Zidane returned to take charge of Los Blancos in 2019, after a previous stint from 2016 to 2018 where they won Europe's continental crown three times in a row.
TOP STORY - ZIDANE STEPS DOWN AT MADRID
Spanish outlets AS and Marca both are reporting Zinedine Zidane will step down as Real Madrid head coach.
The former France international has reportedly informed the club of his final decision following weeks of speculation around his post.
Zidane had requested a few days to consider his options and has now made his final decision and contacted his players individually, the reports say.
- Het Nieuwsblad reports that Belgium international and Leicester City's FA Cup final hero Youri Tielemans is among Liverpool's targets as they seek to replace Georginio Wijnaldum.
- Liverpool have also reportedly agreed to a five-year deal with RB Leipzig defender Ibrahima Konate, according to ESPN.
- The Mirror reports that Leicester City may offer a deal to Schalke defender Ozan Kabak after he spent the second half of the season on loan at Liverpool.
- Kicker reports that Bayer Leverkusen are pondering an off-season swoop for Arsenal defender William Saliba.
- Le10Sport claims that French champions Lille are ready to replace the departed Christophe Galtier with Thiago Motta at the helm.