Three years ago, Harry Kane said he wanted to win trophies at Tottenham otherwise he may have to leave.
Spurs have not won any silverware since, however, prompting speculation the England striker may have move on to fulfil his ambition elsewhere.
Kane is contracted to the Premier League club until 2024 but they are set to miss out on Champions League football again.
TOP STORY - RED DEVILS PLOT STUNNING KANE BID
The Sun reports that Manchester United are set to table a £90million bid for Kane after approval from the Glazers to appease their recent fan fury.
The move would be a stunning development, but Kane is understood to be interested in joining the Red Devils.
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy does not want to sell Kane to a rival, although he may be backed into a corner financially in order to re-build the squad.
- With West Brom doomed for relegation, goalkeeper Sam Johnstone is hot property with Manchester United joining the race for his signature, alongside Tottenham and West Ham, according to ESPN. The Telegraph claims West Brom have slapped a £20m price tag on him.
- Chelsea have entered the pursuit for Jadon Sancho, joining Manchester United and Liverpool after Borussia Dortmund lowered their asking price, says Bild.
- Real Madrid are monitoring the status of out-of-favour Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling, according to Football Insider.
- Everton head coach Carlo Ancelotti is keen to lure on-loan Tottenham forward Gareth Bale to the club as the Welshman's future at Real Madrid remains uncertain, claims El Chiringuito.
- Dutch winger Noa Lang is being tracked by Leeds United, reports The Telegraph.