Manchester City is set to officially commence its move for Aston Villa's Jack Grealish with a £75m bid, according to reports in the UK.
Villa is reportedly holding out for £100m for its star England international.
Villa has no desire to sell Grealish for anything less and will know Guardiola is keen to secure his services.
- Chelsea has opened talks with Sevilla about potentially signing French centre-back Jules Kounde, according to The Guardian. The 22-year-old has a release clause worth €80m (£68.4m).
- Arsenal has enquired with Inter about star forward Lautaro Martinez, reports the Telegraph. It is believed Inter may be willing to sell the Argentina striker for €90m (£77m).
- Eurosport reports that West Ham is interested in a move for Manchester United defender Phil Jones who has struggled with injury in recent times.
- Newcastle is closing in on a deal for Arsenal's Joe Willock, and it could be finalised within the next 48 hours after his loan stint last season, claims Mail Online.
- Liverpool may sign Wolves' Spanish winger Adama Traore in a cut-price £30m deal, according to the Star.