After impressing at Inter, Martinez has been linked with a move away, with Barcelona appearing to be leading the chase for the forward.
Meanwhile, Barcelona's rival Madrid has priorities of its own.
INTER READY TO ACCEPT PLAYERS FROM BARCELONA IN MARTINEZ DEAL
Barcelona wants to make its move for Martinez cheaper by offering several players and Inter views this option positively, according to the cover of Sport.
Martinez has scored 16 goals in 31 games in all competitions for Inter this season.
Philippe Coutinho, on loan at Bayern Munich, and Ousmane Dembele are among the Barcelona players to have been linked with moves away.
- Real Madrid has seven major questions to answer, according to Marca, which says the LaLiga club must sign a goalscorer, extend Luka Modric's contract, bring Martin Odegaard back from loan, decide on the future of Achraf Hakimi, sign Donny van de Beek, decide between Alphonse Areola or Andriy Lunin as second goalkeeper and loan out or sell Dani Ceballos.
- Will Jadon Sancho leave Borussia Dortmund? The Mirror reports Manchester United is increasingly confident of landing Sancho during the next transfer window. The Sun, however, says Dortmund may be changing its plans with the attacker due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Barcelona may want to sell Samuel Umtiti, but it is shaping to be difficult. AS says the club is aware selling the France defender is likely to be tough due to his injury problems.
- With Martinez potentially leaving, Inter is lining up replacements. Sport claims Chelsea forward Olivier Giroud would be one of its signings, while it is also targeting Atalanta's Duvan Zapata.
- On loan at Monaco from Chelsea, Tiemoue Bakayoko may see his future elsewhere. Calciomercato reports the 25 year-old is keen to return to Milan, where he was on loan in 2018-2019. It also reports Milan are targeting Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen.
- There could be other departures at Stamford Bridge. According to The Sun, Chelsea is ready to sell Emerson Palmieri and Victor Moses to raise around £30million with the duo linked to Juventus and Inter respectively.