The Atletico Madrid full-back has spent two seasons in Spain, helping Diego Simeone's side win LaLiga in 2020-2021.
A former Burnley and Tottenham defender, Trippier has been pursued by Manchester United which is yet to agree a fee with Atletico.
Arsenal has joined United in targeting Kieran Trippier, reports The Sun.
The Gunners see Trippier as Hector Bellerin's replacement, with the Spaniard having been linked with Inter as he aims to make a move away from north Lonndon.
Atletico is demanding €40million (£34million) for 30-year-old Trippier.
- The Sunday Mirror are reporting that Harry Kane will need to force through his transfer from Tottenham to Manchester City, after Spurs chairman Daniel Levy's claim the England captain is not for sale. City is reportedly prepared to wait and start the new season without a recognised striker.
- Inter is closing in on a deal for Atalanta's Colombian forward Duvan Zapata, with an offer of €30m on the table, reports Cesar Luis Merlo. Zapata is seen as a replacement for Romelu Lukaku, with the Belgium striker set to exit for Chelsea.
- Atalanta is ramping up its move to sign Chelsea forward Tammy Abraham as part of the three-club shuffle. Fabrizio Romano claims the Atalanta board will meet Chelsea in the next 48 hours, with a price tag of around €40m to be discussed.
- Paris Saint-Germain has held advanced talks with the agent of Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly about a move, reports Foot Mercato.
- Burnley is struggling to complete a move to sign RB Leipzig's Ademola Lookman on loan, according to The Sun.