Top 10: The Most Expensive Latin American Players of 2015 Summer Transfer Market
They are the Latin American players that, according to Transfermarkt.es, showed that there were those who were willing to pay a lot of money for them this summer market that just ended.
9. Douglas Costa (30 million euros): Shakhtar Donetsk recieved this amount for the transfer of Brazilian striker to Bayern Munich.
8. Carlos Bacca (30 million euros): AC Milan paid this amount to Sevilla for the services of Colombian striker.
7. Danilo (31.50 million euros): Real Madrid paid this amount to Porto for the services of Brazilian defender.
6. Paulo Dybala (32 million euros): Palermo received this amount for the transfer of the Argentine striker to Juventus.
5. Jackson Martinez (35 million euros): Atletico Madrid paid Porto this amount for the Colombian striker.
4. Arturo Vidal (37 million euros): Bayern Munich paid Juventus this amount for the Chilean midfielder.
3. Roberto Firmino (41 million euros): Hoffenheim received this amount for the transfer of Brazilian midfielder to Liverpool.
2. Nicolas Otamendi (44.60 million euros): Valencia received this amount for the transfer of Argentine defender to Manchester City.
1. Angel Di Maria (63 million euros): Paris Saint-Germain paid to Manchester United this amount for the services of Argentine midfielder, becoming the player that historically has moved most money in transfers.
10. Alex Sandro (26 million euros): Juventus paid this amount to Porto for the services of Brazilian defender.