Anthony Martial has reportedly been permitted to explore his options by Manchester United.
Martial has fallen down the pecking order at Old Trafford since Cristiano Ronaldo's return.
France international Martial scored four league goals for United last term, after netting 17 times in the 2019-20 Premier League campaign.
TOP STORY – DORTMUND PLOTS MARTIAL MOVE
Borussia Dortmund are bracing for Erling Haaland's departure by plotting a move for Manchester United forward Anthony Martial, claims 90Min.
Haaland, who has a release clause in his contract that activates in mid-2022, is being chased by a host of top clubs, including Premier League champions Manchester City, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona, Liverpool and United.
Martial is still contracted to the Red Devils until 2024, having penned a five-year deal in January 2019, amid reported interest from Barca, Tottenham and Arsenal.
- The Transfer Window podcast claims City owner Sheikh Mansour wants to hijack Madrid's bid for PSG star Kylian Mbappe and sign him "at any cost". Mbappe has also been linked with United and Liverpool.
- Barcelona are looking at Reims' Spanish head coach Oscar Garcia as a replacement for under-pressure boss Ronald Koeman, per RMC Sport.
- Madrid midfielder Isco has held numerous rounds of negotiations with Serie A challengers Milan about a move to Italy, according to Todo Fichajes.
- Barca are considering a move for Porto's Colombia international forward Luis Diaz next off-season, claims El Nacional.
- Diario AS says Theo Hernandez is ready to commit his long-term future to Milan amid interest from PSG and City.