On this week's Football Crazy, Real Madrid continue their resurgence with a Wanda-ful showing in El Derbi, and a San Mamés stalemate sees Barcelona's lead cut to six points. Basically, Hay Liga!
The gang then turns its attention to Tuesday's box-office Champions League clash (no, not Roma vs. Porto), and the degree to which perceptions have changed since then high-flying Paris Saint-Germain were drawn against a Manchester United cast in the miserable image of then manager Jose Mourinho.
Other topics on the agenda:
- Girona's steady slide down the charts
- Inconsistency kings Lyon
- Who's to blame for Chelsea's free fall from form?
- What happened to Everton?
- Gattuso's body shame
- beIN SPORTS: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Kevin Egan: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Kay Murray: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Des Norris Twitter
- PSG Confirm Cavani Hip Injury
- Solskjaer Happy With Man Utd's PSG Preparation
- Real Madrid Climb Second With 3-1 Win in El Derbi
- Solari: Vinicius Affected by Flamengo Tragedy
- 10-Man Sevilla Pull Off Dramatic Draw With Eibar
- El-Nesryi Hat-Trick Sinks Betis at Butarque
- Monaco Frustrated by Late Montpellier Equalizer
- Nimes Beat Nantes as Fans Honor Sala
- Hakeem Al-Araibi Escapes Deportation
- Sarri: My Job? I Am Worried About My Team