The Premier League's big-money clubs are circling for Declan Rice.
The England international has been a key figure in West Ham's quest for European football in 2021-22.
Will the Hammers hold on to the defensive midfielder?
TOP STORY - WEST HAM'S RICE IN DEMAND
Interest in 22-year-old Declan Rice is heating up, the Telegraph reports.
Chelsea may be the strongest suitors for the West Ham player, potentially using Tammy Abraham in a swap deal to land him.
Manchester United also are said to be monitoring Rice's status as he could be set to move on from Upton Park in a £90million deal.
- If Cristiano Ronaldo departs Juventus, La Stampa says Barcelona's France international Antoine Griezmann is being lined up as a potential replacement.
- Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero is drawing interest from Everton and Juventus after failing to find regular playing time at Old Trafford, the Mail on Sunday reports.
- Lautaro Martinez could be on the move from Italy to Spain as the Inter Milan striker's agent met with Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, Marca claimed.
- Loanee Dani Ceballos will leave Arsenal this summer as parent club Real Madrid invite permanent offers for the midfielder, Fabrizio Romano reports.
- Newcastle are eyeing a move for USA international Cameron Carter-Vickers, who spent the season with Bournemouth on loan from Tottenham, according to SBI Soccer.