Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's future is in doubt as Manchester United continue to struggle.
United were outclassed effortlessly by neighbours Manchester City in Saturday's Premier League derby.
Struggling for form, Solskjaer could pay the price at Old Trafford.
TOP STORY – SOLSKJAER SET FOR AXE?
Manchester United are considering the departure of under-fire manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, according to the Daily Mail.
Manchester City eased past United 2-0 in the Premier League derby showdown at Old Trafford, where Solskjaer's side were left sixth and nine points off the pace.
There are reports of a player revolt as Bruno Fernandes and Cristiano Ronaldo grow frustrated with life in Manchester.
Zinedine Zidane and Ajax boss Erik ten Hag have been linked as possible replacements.
- Calciomercato claims Real Madrid and Newcastle United are interested in Liverpool star Mohamed Salah. The Egypt international, who is contracted to Liverpool until 2023, is keen to sign a new deal at Anfield.
- City are weighing up a move for Juventus and Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, says El Nacional. De Ligt has also been linked with Chelsea, Tottenham and Manchester United.
- Karim Benzema is open to joining Paris Saint-Germain should Madrid sign Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund, per El Nacional. Benzema has reportedly snubbed a move to Newcastle, while Haaland has been linked with City, United, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, PSG, Chelsea and Juve.
- Gerard Pique, Sergio Busquets, Sergi Roberto and Jordi Alba will be allowed to leave Barca under new head coach Xavi, according to El Nacional. Fabrizio Romano adds Xavi will look to re-sign Pablo Gavi and Ousmane Dembele.
- Calciomercato claims Atletico Madrid are interested in Udinese's Nahuel Molina, who is also wanted by Inter.