My best Memento
My Best Memento
Terms & Conditions – MENA
- By entering this Competition, you agree you have read and accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entry and may refuse to award Prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or in case where inaccurate or incomplete information is provided.
- This Competition is open to residents of Middle East & North Africa (“MENA”), excluding employees of beIN, the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Competition.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required. If entering by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, a public Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account is required.
- Competition Period: Enter between 8:00am MECCA on the 12th September 2020 and 12.00pm MECCA on the 26th September 2020 inclusive.
- To Enter:
a. Via Facebook:
Log on to your Facebook account (or create one for free), post a photograph and explanation of your best football memento on Facebook with the hashtag #beINMemento, and tag and like beINSPORTS to be entered into the prize draw.
b. Via Instagram:
Log on to your Instagram account (or create one for free), post a photograph and explanation of your best football memento on Instagram with the hashtag #beINMemento, and tag and follow @beINSPORTS to be entered into the prize draw.
c. Via Twitter:
Log on to your Twitter account (or create one for free), post a photograph and explanation of your best football memento on Twitter with the hashtag #beINMemento, and tag and follow @beINSPORTS to be entered into the prize draw
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Competition Period.
- beIN has the right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as the winner of the Competition and for publicity purpose without any payment to you.
- The Prize: 1 winner will win 1x signed LaLiga jersey. The winner will select his or her favourite five LaLiga teams, and beIN will – subject to availability – provide 1x signed shirt from the top five choices.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the Competition Period. The Prize draw will be conducted within 5 working days of the end of the Competition Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the social media account they entered the competition with. The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their Prize
- Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- Promotes any political agenda.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their social media handle, name and county of residence to announce the winner of the Competition. If there are any objections, an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the competition closes on 26 September.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value at his discretion.
- In the event that the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are private, late, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be posted for any technical or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of entry. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook as this will be the responsibility of the participant.
- beIN reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these terms and conditions from time to time.
- beIN is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition, accepting, or using the Prize, except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Competition. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Competition in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Competition, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- beIN holds competitions in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar.
Promoter: beIN SPORTS MENA, herein “beIN” or the “Promoter”