Inter Milan have their eye on a Premier League forward.
With Romelu Lukaku heading back to England, the Nerazzurri are eyeing Anthony Martial.
However, Manchester United do not appear willing to let him go.
TOP STORY - UNITED WANT TO KEEP MARTIAL
Inter Milan want Anthony Martial to bolster their attack, according to multiple reports, but it does not sound like he is available.
The Mail claims United are prepared to reject a £50million offer for the 25-year-old, who is still easing his way back in after injuring his knee in March.
Martial is under contract until 2024, with an option for an additional year at Old Trafford, so there is no urgency for United to move him on.
- Meanwhile, Edin Dzeko's move from Roma to Inter is "imminent" according to Fabrizio Romano, with the 35-year-old set to sign through to 2023.
- United and Arsenal have interest in Bayern Munich midfielder Corentin Tolisso, according to a Bild report, with Juventus and West Ham also rumoured to be possibilities for the Fran.
- Bild also says Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton are eyeing Borussia Monchengladbach's Denis Zakaria.
- Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga is on United's radar but FootMercato reports Paris Saint-Germain could swoop for the 18-year-old despite a need to balance the books following Lionel Messi's addition.
- Leicester City and Sevilla could be set to bid for Schalke defender Ozan Kabak, according to Calciomercato.
- Veteran goalkeeper Sergio Romero is set to join Granada on a free transfer, as per Romano.
- Everton are considering a move for 24-year-old Antwerp right-back Aurelio Buta, the Sun reports, saying the Belgian club want £3m.