Nuno Espirito Santo's replacement at Tottenham will be no surprise.
Antonio Conte had been rumoured as the top choice.
The ex-Inter man looks set to make it official on Tuesday, barring any late hitches.
TOP STORY – CONTE SET FOR SPURS MOVE
With Nuno Espirito Santo officially out, Antonio Conte is set to step in at Tottenham.
According to widespread reports, Conte has agreed a contract through June 2023 and the move will be finalised on Tuesday.
The 52-year-old left Inter by mutual consent after last season.
The Sun claims Spurs will give Conte £150million to spend on new players.
- Paul Pogba prefers Paris Saint-Germain over Real Madrid or Juventus once he makes his expected departure from Manchester United, Fichajes reports.
- PSG are eyeing Karim Adeyemi as a potential replacement should Kylian Mbappe leave, Sky Sport in Germany reports. The 19-year-old Red Bull Salzburg striker also has drawn interest from Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
- Real Madrid's Marco Asensio will be in demand in January, with El Nacional reporting Liverpool, Arsenal, Juventus, Milan and Dortmund all have offers ready.
- Arsenal are eyeing Torino striker Andrea Belotti, says Calciomercato.
- Villarreal's Unai Emery is the new favourite to take over as Newcastle United manager, says the Mirror.