Raheem Sterling is open about a move away from Manchester City for more game time.
The 26-year-old dropped down the pecking order at City last season before an excellent Euro 2020 campaign, where he scored three times for runners-up England.
Sterling has only managed five starts in all competitions this season and could be on the move in the January transfer window.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA PRIORITISE STERLING MOVE
Barcelona will make completing a loan deal for Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling their priority in January, claims Sport.
Sterling faces strong competition for places at City and has spoken publicly about his desire for more time on the field.
The Catalans have financial restraints inhibiting their transfer activity but view a loan deal for the England international as an attractive option given their ambition.
- Real Madrid have lost ground in the pursuit of Borussia Dortmund forward Erling Haaland , who is also being tracked by Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, according to AS. Madrid are being squeezed out financially by the competition for Haaland's signature.
- France forward Ousmane Dembele is open to a move to Newcastle at the end of his contract, claims Goal.com. Dembele has not played a minute for Barcelona this season.
- Newcastle are also interested in signing Everton's England striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin, reports The Telegraph.
- Manchester City are keeping a close eye on Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic as the race for his signature hots up, according to Tuttosport. City are short on forward options, having not replaced Sergio Aguero following his exit for Barcelona.
- Calciomercato reports that Inter are concerned about the state of contract talks with Croatia international Marcelo Brozovic, whose current contract expires in June.