Could Barcelona be about to make a splash in the free-agent market?
Strapped for cash amid the coronavirus pandemic, Barca are believed to have set their sights on two stars.
David Alaba and Sergio Aguero are on the agenda at Camp Nou…
TOP STORY – BARCA EYEING OUT-OF-CONTRACT DUO
Barcelona are set to target Bayern Munich star David Alaba and Manchester City's Sergio Aguero , according to Mundo Deportivo.
Alaba and Aguero are both out of contract at the end of the season, prompting interest from embattled LaLiga giants Barca.
Bayern's Alaba has been tipped to join Real Madrid , while the likes of Manchester United , Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain have also been linked.
Aguero, meanwhile, is no certainty to renew in Manchester, where Pep Guardiola is reportedly eyeing Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland and Inter's Romelu Lukaku .
- Sport reports Raphael Varane wants to leave LaLiga champions Madrid . The French defender has previously been linked to United .
- Madrid cannot afford to sign the likes of PSG star Kylian Mbappe and Haaland due to their current financial situation amid the coronavirus pandemic, claims Marca.
- The Guardian says West Ham have lowered their asking price for Declan Rice , who has been linked to Chelsea and United
- Martin Odegaard is close to swapping Madrid for Arsenal on loan, reports journalist Fabrizio Romano.
- Romano also says United have not opened talks with Lens to sign Argentine centre-back Facundo Medina . The Red Devils are eyeing a new centre-back amid links with in-demand RB Leipzig star Dayot Upamecano .
- Napoli want to sign either Sporting CP full-back Nuno Mendes or Benfica's Nuno Tavares , reports Calciomercato.
- There are serious doubts over Edin Dzeko's future at Roma, with Calciomercato claiming Juventus and Inter are monitoring the situation.