Joao Felix is angling for a way out of Atletico Madrid, having fallen out of favour in Spain.
The 22 year-old has started only eight of the 17 games he has played in this season, netting three goals.
The forward is contracted with Atletico until 2026, having signed a bumper seven-year deal when joining from Benfica in 2019.
PSG PLOTTING JANUARY LOAN MOVE FOR JOAO FELIX
Paris Saint-Germain has joined the list of clubs interested in Atletico Madrid's wantaway forward Joao Felix, according to Le Parisien.
PSG may look to sign the Portuguese on loan in January, having been interested in a move for him during the last transfer window.
Joao Felix has also been linked with Bayern Munich and Manchester United, with both clubs reportedly bidding for him in the last transfer window.
– Borussia Dortmund is bullish it can ward off interest in its 19 year-old midfielder Jude Bellingham and retain his services, reports 90min. Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United are all keen on the England international.
– Porto goalkeeper Diogo Costa may have penned a new contract last week, but Manchester United is still monitoring the 23 year-old, reports Nicolo Schira. United will keep an eye on him during the World Cup, although he has a €75million (£65m) release clause.
– Arsenal is willing to fork out £56m to land Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Mykhailo Mudryk, according to Dean Jones on GiveMeSport.
– Roma is interested in out-of-favour Barcelona full-back Hector Bellerin, having failed to lure Manchester United's Diogo Dalot, reports Calciomercato.
– West Ham has identified Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Kouadio Kone as its top transfer target, reports Bild.