Manchester United are readying a sensational new contract offer to make Paul Pogba the highest-paid Premier League player, reports The Sun.
Pogba has been linked with a move away from United in recent times, with Juventus rumoured to be interested.
The Red Devils are poised to ward off that interest with a new 104million deal, offering him wages of 400,000 a week for the next five years.
- Calciomercato claims that new Roma head coach Jose Mourinho wants to bring Sergio Ramos to the club after exiting Real Madrid.
- Paris Saint-Germain has reached out to Real Madrid to discuss a move for Raphael Varane , who has been linked with Manchester United, reports Foot Mercato.
- Barcelona is keen on German full-back Robin Gosens , with the Catalans making contact with his Italian club Atalanta according to Sport1.
- Talksport claims that Borussia Dortmund will stand by their £77 million (€58m) valuation of Jadon Sancho, as Manchester United circle for the English winger.
- Arsenal has made contact with Eintracht Frankfurt to discuss a deal for striker Andre Silva , with a fee of around £34m (€25.5m) according to Express.
- Arsenal is also leading the race to sign Real Betis' Argentina international Guido Rodriguez reports Marca.