European powerhouse clubs Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and Inter are all interested in Lingard, claims ESPN.
Lingard has scored eight goals in nine games for the Hammers, who are surprisingly sitting fourth in the Premier League.
ESPN reports those clubs are monitoring Lingard's situation, with West Ham keen to sign him permanently and the player yet to declare a preference, although it is believed he wants to play Champions League football.
- Serbia international Sergei Milinkovic-Savic has garnered interest from European giant Manchester United, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. The midfielder is contracted with Lazio until 2024.
- Manchester United may have missed out on Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho last off-season but it is set to revive its interest, says the Manchester Evening News.
- Calciomercato reports that French winger Ousmane Dembele is open to joining Juventus from Barcelona in the next transfer window.
- Tottenham is making its move to sign off-contract Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng, reports Sky Germany.
- Arsenal has joined the race to sign Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard, alongside Leicester City, according to the Telegraph.
- Tuttosport says Torino's Italy international forward Andrea Belotti is being courted by Chelsea, Everton, AC Milan and Atletico Madrid.
- Fiorentina wants to hire Gennaro Gattuso from Napoli as its next coach, claims Sky Sport Italia. Gattuso is out of contract at Napoli at the end of the season.