The winger, who turned 35 last week, is yet to agree an extension with the Bianconeri, sparking talk he may opt to return to his homeland.
However, the 2022 World Cup winner recently said he was "happy" in Turin, and in Europe, without committing to any direction beyond this season.
Barcelona is weighing up a shock bid to land Angel Di Maria as a free agent at the end of this season, claims Tuttomercatoweb.
Di Maria has previously expressed his desire to one day join hometown club Rosario Central but, at 35, may be tempted by another stint at the top level.
Atletico Madrid is also believed to be interested in the former Real Madrid, Manchester United and Paris-Saint-Germain winger.
– Bayern Munich will provide opposition to Paris Saint-Germain and attempt to sign Chelsea winger Hakim Ziyech, claims Fichajes.
– PSG is keen to bring in Manchester United starlet Alejandro Garnacho, according to Mundo Deportivo. United is trying to extend the 18-year-old Argentinian's contract, which expires in 2024.
– Real Madrid is interested in Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, but Napoli will not sell him for a price lower than €100m, claims Diario AS.
– Newcastle United is monitoring the status of Arsenal's Kiernan Tierney, who has fallen behind Oleksandr Zinchenko as the Gunners' preferred left-back, according to Football Insider.
– Arsenal is the front-runner in the pursuit to sign Inter defender Denzel Dumfries, reports Tuttosport. The Gunners have moved ahead of both Chelsea and Manchester United in the race for the Dutchman's signature.
– Fichajes reports that Zinedine Zidane, Mauricio Pochettino, Diego Simeone and Luis Enrique are all on Chelsea's shortlist to replace under-pressure manager Graham Potter, although The Mirror claims owner Todd Boehly has no intention of sacking him yet.