Newcastle are set to splash the cash and could make a bid to sign Chelsea's German striker Timo Werner, according to Bild.
The report claims Newcastle has been "in regular contact" with Werner's agent ahead of the January transfer window.
Werner joined Chelsea in a £47.5million deal in June last year from RB Leipzig.
- Juventus are willing to sell France international midfielder Adrien Rabiot, with Newcastle linked as a suitor, as they raise funds for moves for Monaco's Aurelien Tchouameni and Manchester United's Donny van de Beek.
- Marca claims Real Madrid are looking to sign Chelsea's Germany international defender Antonio Rudiger, who is out of contract at the end of this season.
- Liverpool is open to the idea of bringing Philippe Coutinho back to Anfield from Barcelona in January, claims the Express.
- Fichajes claims Liverpool is also considering a £68million (€80m) swoop for Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix, while it also progresses contract talks with Mohamed Salah.
- Barcelona and Milan are top of the queue in the pursuit to sign Jesse Lingard if he leaves Old Trafford on a free transfer at the end of this season, according to the Daily Mail.
- Phil Foden has agreed terms on a new six-year contract with Manchester City, reports Goal.com.