On this week's Football Crazy, Real Madrid fail to keep a clean sheet in more ways than one, Dybala and Inter pass on the Napoli Kool-Aid, Griezmann resurfaces after Camp Nou vanishing act and Mou's notepad out-tactics Klopp.
Things take an ugly turn as we discuss the gun-slinging owner who shut down the Greek Superleague, the intimidation tactics that marred West Ham and Lille's weekends, and a Liverpool icon's public spit spat with a fan.
However, it's not all doom and gloom as the newest addition to the Messi clan, as well as the Puskas contender scored by his namesake, Ciro Immobile, remind us that football is, above all other things, still the beautiful game.
- beIN SPORTS: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Kay Murray: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Kevin Egan: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
LINKS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Zidane: "Ramos S**t Himself a Little Bit"
- Messi and His Wife Welcome Their Third Child
- Griezmann Inspires Atleti to Rout Over Celta
- Dybala Brace Sends Juve Top
- Advantage Juve After San Siro Stalemate
- Silva Lining for Milan Following Europa League Woe
- Greek Derby Postponed as PAOK Owner Storms Pitch With Gun
- Sarri: 'You're a Woman, I Won't Tell You to F**k Off'
- Carragher Apologizes for Spitting on Man Utd Fan
- Bellerin Fires Back at Deeney After Beating Watford
- West Ham Fans Invade Pitch in Ownership Protest
- Villa Compounds Galaxy Woes, Atlanta Up And Running